Protecting Your Rights And Future In The Face Of Sex Offense Allegations
Sex offenses are extremely serious. More than just your freedom is in jeopardy; your reputation and future are, too. In addition to facing a potentially lengthy prison sentence, you could lose your job, your reputation, your privacy and numerous future opportunities. The way these charges or investigations are handled is critical to shielding you from devastating consequences in all of these areas.
At Griffin, Cain & Herbig, Attorneys at Law, PLLC, we can craft a powerful defense against the sex offense charges or investigation you’re facing. Our lawyers understand how to handle these cases with sensitivity, discretion and determination. We take a thorough and detailed approach to finding the strongest avenues for protecting your rights and freedoms. We will invest the time and effort it takes to prepare a powerful case in your defense. Put simply, you can count on us to come through for you when it matters most.
Specific Sex Offenses Under The Texas Penal Code
Below is a complete list of sex offenses in the Texas Penal Code:
- Aggravated kidnapping
- Aggravated promotion of prostitution
- Aggravated sexual assault
- Child pornography (possession or promotion)
- Compelling prostitution
- Continuous sexual abuse of a young child or children
- Criminal solicitation of a minor
- Employment harmful to children
- Improper photography or visual recording
- Improper relationship between educator and student
- Indecent exposure
- Indecency with a child
- Obscene display or distribution
- Prohibited sexual conduct
- Prostitution (including promotion of prostitution)
- Public lewdness
- Sale, distribution or display of harmful material to minor
- Sexual assault (rape)
- Sexual performance by a child
Allegations of one of these offenses against you or a loved one are serious and demand the immediate attention of one of our criminal defense lawyers. We understand the nuances and elements of each one of these offenses.
We Will Work Diligently To Protect Your Freedoms
If you have been charged with a sex crime, our attorneys can work tirelessly to protect your rights. Contact our office to set up a free consultation by calling 281-524-6979 or sending us an email. From our office in Conroe, we provide criminal defense services to clients throughout the Houston area.